Summer isn't quite over and we want to take advantage of the warm weather still by delighting in a few refreshing summer drinks! Whether you enjoy a fruity drink in the afternoon along with lunch or while you catch up with a friend on your back porch, create one of these simple and sweet drinks to enjoy! These two drink recipes are easy to follow and will make your new favorite summer drinks in only a few minutes.
Ever tried the popular Starbucks pink drink? One of the recipes we tried out is the Trader Joe's version of the pink drink and it was quite good! Try for yourself and share it with us on Instagram.
SCREENSHOT RECIPES BELOW TO SAVE
Trader Joe's Pink Drink Instructions:
This pink drink copycat recipe can create up to 4 drinks and will take less than five minutes to make. Per cup:
- Add ice to cup
- Fill halfway with vanilla coconut beverage
- Mix in the watermelon cucumber beverage for an even amount of vanilla and watermelon
- Cut fresh strawberries to desired sizes or use dried strawberries and place on top or blend in
- (Optional) Sip with a straw
Strawberry Limeade Instructions:
Instead of the traditional cherry limeade you grab at your local Sonic stop, try out a strawberry limeade with fresh lime juice from Trader Joe's. Create now:
- Add ice to cup of choice
- Pour Trader Joe's fresh limeade into cup filling almost to the top
- Place dried strawberries on top
- Mix in dried strawberries to blend in the flavor
- Splash a bit of lime into the drink and add to side for aesthetic purposes!
- All done! Sip for the perfect afternoon drink!
Share with us on Instagram
Share your own refreshing summer drinks with us or how you recreated this one on our Instagram @visionaryhomes by tagging us #MyVisionaryHome.