School is just around the corner for some and starting for others, so what better way than to share an easy back-to-school snack? Anything to make life a little bit easier for your morning routine or nightly lunch prep! We've created a tutorial on how to make simple no-bake granola bites. Pack these granola bite snacks into your kids' backpacks or lunch boxes so they can grab them when in need of a little snack at school. What's great is that you probably already have the 6 ingredients needed in your pantry for these no-bake granola bites, making them the perfect afternoon snack for not only back to school but also every day! These healthy granola bites also make for a great snack during work, after a workout, or if you have a peanut butter craving at night.
Watch the tutorial, view the ingredients list, and glance at the instructions, to make these with ease!
Inspired by Chef Savvy's 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients into a mixing bowl until fully blended.
- Scoop and roll into small cookie-size balls and set on a plate or in Tupperware.
- Place in fridge to chill for about an hour.
- Enjoy! Put into a lunchbox for you or your kids to eat as a healthy, easy snack during the day.
- Makes about 10-12 bites.
This was such a quick and easy snack to make and only took a few minutes! We tried them afterward and are big fans! It definitely helps with our peanut butter cravings. Do you ever have that? Not going to lie, we'll probably be making these for the office again soon.
Share with us on Instagram
Share your own back-to-school snacks with us or how you recreated this one on our Instagram @visionaryhomes by tagging us #MyVisionaryHome.