As Utah’s homegrown homebuilder we have spent over 22 years building lasting relationships with each of you: our clients, trade partners, and team members. Considering the coronavirus (COVID-19), there is no higher priority than doing our part to ensure your well-being at this time.
To provide enhanced care, all Visionary Homes’ model homes, offices, and design studio will temporarily be accessible via appointment only.
We want you to feel confident about your interactions with us. As a result, we have enhanced our procedures based on best practices recommended by health safety experts in the interest of you, our loyal customers.
- We follow ‘stay home when sick’ protocol and make accommodations for our employees who are ‘high-risk’ individuals
- We provide 1-on-1 appointments, video tours, and electronic document signature alternatives. We encourage you to stay in close communication with your new home consultant. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please text or call: 435-228-4702
- We’ve enhanced cleaning of our model homes, design studio, and workplaces
- We are undertaking additional disinfectant cleaning in your new home before you move-in
- As we are taking tremendous care, we ask that in the event you are ill, please reschedule your appointment or communicate with our team via phone or e-mail
- We will actively work with you and be as flexible as possible to continue moving your home purchasing process forward
- Our job sites remain open. We have encouraged all our suppliers, vendors, and trades to take similar steps to promote health and safety and follow the guidance of local authorities
Thank you for your patience and trust. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances together. In our collective efforts to promote wellness, we encourage you to learn what you can do individually from the state’s coronavirus website or the CDC.