A sweet and simple fruit dip is the perfect concoction to scoop your favorite fruit into and snack on, whether that be with apples or what's in season! This creates the perfect after-school snack for your kids because for one, it's easy, and two, it incorporates a bit of fruit in a sweet way! Whip this up in a jiffy to serve your littlies when they get back from school or have them help out to mix the simple ingredients together. If you're limiting sugar in your family's lifestyle, feel free to use this fruit dip recipe as a healthier dessert after dinner.
SCREENSHOT RECIPE BELOW TO SAVE
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Fruit of choice - apples, strawberries, bananas, etc.
Yes, that's it!
This fruit dip serves up to 5 people for the perfect after-school snack. It should take less than 5 minutes to make!
- Take room temperature cream cheese and mix in a bowl with all the other ingredients: brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir until fully blended.
- Dip your fruit of choice and ENJOY!
- Chill in the fridge if any leftover dip and save for up to about 4 days!
Share with us on Instagram
Share your own fruit dip recipes with us or how you recreated this one on our Instagram @visionaryhomes by tagging us #MyVisionaryHome.